Sunday, June 12, 2011

Part 2: Foods on Day 1


When travel, we eat a lot. We eat a lot when travel. Indeed.

We took the midnight train (suddenly I remembered an english song, about taking a midnight train going somewhere, being drunk, missing somebody.. What eh that song?), it was so cold, the air-condition worked perfectly fine. Bbrrrr... At first, my body still warm, still can resist the coldness of the air, because I ate McD Spicy Chicken McDeluxe around 2300 on 050611.

I did not bring my new awesome Samsung Galaxy Mini which I already packed with a lot of games because Mama and Tom insisted me not to bring it. Takut hilang kononnya. Therefore, I filled my time with reading a malay novel, Baju Melayu Hijau Serindit by Syud. People, this Jemari Seni novel is fun. I recommended it to you ;3

I can't sleep, I don't know why. It's a habit every time I travel by train or plane, I will get too excited, I cannot sleep -.- It's midnight, we will arrive around 0900 on 060611.. And, I only fall asleep around 0400. After swallowing a cold chicken burger sold by the train service, which I ate half of the burger bread, and whole chicken patty, leaving behind the vege. Hihi. Around 0700 Babah woke me up to fill the immigration form.

Then, around 0925 on 060611, we finally arrived at Tanjong Pagar station. Everyone were hungry, so we ate at one of the station restaurants.


Om nom nom..



Capati with beef curry


Teh Tarik


Mi Rebus



Cucur goreng



The hotel that we were staying was The Claremont at Farrer Park. 3 stars. The service was average. Okay la. Not as bad as the reviews on the net. To go there, the easiest is by MRT, or as we thought it was. Tch. Next time babies, take taxi. Easier, when you got that 5 kg luggages on your shoulders :P

What happen on that first morning was, after breakfast, by referring to the MRT map, and guides from a few helpful people, we searched the nearest MRT station from the KTMB station like playing explorace. Huhu T_T Finally, we found it. Instead of going to MRT Farrer Park, we went to MRT Esplanade. Planned to visit the Merlion. But, we kind of lost on the way to Merlion. Oh, did you know that every MRT stations here in Singapore are like mall? Awesome meh! And, the 7 Eleven was so much fun.

After the so-called explorace, we had our lunch at the Banquet foodcourt at the MRT station mall. Which MRT? I am unsure, perhaps, MRT Esplanade, or maybe Marina Bay? Tch. Poor memory -.- But I do remember what we ate. Hihi.



Caesar Salad


Mushroom Cream Soup


Pumpkin soup?


Err.. Sandwich?


After lunch, we.... (to be continued on the next entry: Part 3)